Focusing on the unique aspect of the product theme, a mix of marketing vehicles will be created to convey our presence, our image, and our message.
- Print media — local newspaper, magazines and student publications
- Broadcast media — local programming and special entrust shows
- Hotel guides, concierge relations, chamber of commence brochures
- Direct mail — subscribers lists, offices for delivery
- Misc, — yellow pages, charity events
A public relations firm has been retain to create special events and solicit print and broadcast coverage, especially at the start-up.The marketing effort will be split into three phases;
- Opening — An advanced notice will be sent out by our firm to all media and printed announcement ads in key places.
- Ongoing — Flexible campaign (using the above media), assessed a regularly for effectiveness.
- Point of sale — A well-trained staff can increase the average sales as well as enhancing the customer’s overall experience. Word-of-mouth referral is very important in building a customer base.
Future Plan And Strategic Opportunities
Catering to offices (even outside of our local area) may become a large part of gross sales. At that point a sales agent would be hired to directly market our product.
The office timing will be 9:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m with 6 working days a week.